Book Online – Desktop
Move your cursor over each date to display the rates and rules for each property for that date. Click the date to select the number of nights required and to book online.
Book Online – Mobile Devices
On a mobile device, you must click on the date TWICE. The first click will show the rates and rules. The second click will allow you to select the number of nights and to book online. On a mobile device, you can swipe your finger to scroll through the dates or you can use the traditional forward and back buttons.
|wdt_ID||Rental Period||Weekly Rate||Nightly rate||Minimum NIghts|
Add to rate:
- Sales Tax & Hospitality Tax
- A cleaning fee will be added to each new reservation.
- No Pets Allowed. No Exceptions
- All week rentals are for six nights; normal arrival is on Monday with a departure on the following Sunday.
- All weekend rentals are for three nights during the high seasons.
- Longer rentals may be available please call for details.
- The maximum number of guests is 12, children of the age of two and under are not included in this total.
- Deposit of half the rental fee is due upon booking.
- Rental Guests are expected to arrive no earlier than 4:00 pm on the day of arrival and departure must be before 11:00 am
- The base rate includes up to a set number of people in your rental agreement, if the group size exceeds the number of people allowed under the base rate please notify our reservation team and our team will determine if you group will fit in the facility. An additional cleaning fee will be added to the reservation for these groups.
- All corporate events held on the property will be charged a $495 corporate event fee.
- All events held at the property that serve alcohol will be charged a $495 alcohol fee.
- All reservations must have a person over 30 years of age as the group leader.
- Wedding events must be approved by the management. All wedding events are charged a $2,495 wedding fee. Very small wedding ceremonies under the capacity of the lodge will be charged a wedding fee of $995.
All reservations must be made at least 14 days in advance. Fifty percent (50%) of the total lodging price is due upon confirmation of reservation. The remaining balance is due 30 days in advance of stay. Reservations made within 30 days will not be confirmed without payment in full at the time of the initial reservation.
A damage protection fee of $125 is put on each new reservation that covers accidental damage to the facility during a group’s stay up to $1,500. If the group chooses to decline the damage protection fee, the fee will be removed from the reservation, but the group will be liable for any damage that occurs to the facility during their stay.
Reservations made within 30 days of reservation date will not be confirmed without payment in full at time of reservation. Cancellations made within 365 days of the reserved date will forfeit 100% of the deposit made. All cancellations made earlier than these dates are subject to a 5% processing fee and an additional 3% on deposits made by credit card. Customer will be afforded one change of date of reservation within 12 months of the rental period for dates of the same value with at least 90 days advanced notice, but if subsequent change is cancelled then 100% of deposit will be forfeited. Deposits on reservations from May 15 to September 15 will not be transferred between calendar years unless the cancelled dates are leased by another group. Landlord will make best efforts to lease cancelled dates and if successful for the same rate as the customer paid, up to 30% of the deposit will be refunded. Reservations made more than 1 year in advance may be subject to rate change. We recommend you purchase travel insurance.