Book Online – Desktop
Move your cursor over each date to display the rates and rules for each property for that date. Click the date to select the number of nights required and to book online..
Book Online – Mobile Devices
On a mobile device, you must click on the date TWICE. The first click will show the rates and rules. The second click will allow you to select the number of nights and to book online. On a mobile device, you can swipe your finger to scroll through the dates or you can use the traditional forward and back buttons.
|wdt_ID||Rental Period||Weekly Rate||Nightly rate||Minimum NIghts|
|1||May 1st thru Oct 31st||$2,000||$350||3 Nights|
|2||Nov 1st thru Dec 20th||$1,300||$350||2 nights|
|3||Dec 21st thru March 31st||$2,000||$350||3 nights|
|4||April 1st thru May 1st||$1,300||$250||3 nights|
|5||Presidents Day Week||$2,500||$500||6 nights|
|6||Christmas/New Years||$3,000||$500||6 nights|
Add to rate:
- Cleaning fee of $125 applied to all reservations. Additional fee if the home is left in an unacceptable state.
- Sales Tax & Hospitality Tax
- All week rentals are for six nights; normal arrival is on Monday with departure on the following Sunday.
- All weekend rentals are for three nights during the high seasons.
- Longer rentals may be available please call for details.
- The maximum number of guests is 12, children of the age of two and under are not included in this total.
- Deposit of half the rental fee is due upon booking.
- Rental Guests are expected to arrive no earlier than 2:00 pm on the day of arrival and departure must be before 11:00 am
All reservations must be made at least 14 days in advance. Fifty percent (50%) of the total lodging price is due upon confirmation of reservation. The remaining balance is due 30 days in advance of stay. Reservations made within 30 days will not be confirmed without payment in full at time of initial reservation
Cancellations made within 365 days of the reserved date will forfeit 100% of the deposit made. All cancellations made earlier than these dates are subject to a 5% processing fee and an additional 3% on deposits made by credit card. Customer will be afforded one change of date of reservation for the same year but if subsequent change is canceled then 100% of deposit will be forfeited. Landlord will make best efforts to lease canceled dates and if successful for the same rate as customer than 85% of the deposit will be refunded. Reservations made more than 1 year in advance may be subject to rate change.